Room Setup Examples
Conference and Hollow Square
Appropriate for interactive discussions and note-taking sessions for fewer than 25 people. Many hotels have elegant "boardrooms" for 10 to 20 people, equipped with full audiovisual capabilities, a writing board, cork board and a flip chart.
E-shape, U-shape and T-shape
Appropriate for groups of fewer than 40 people. These are best for interaction with a leader seated at the head of the setup. Audiovisual is usually best set up at the open end of the seating.
Ovals and Rounds
Generally used for meals and sessions involving small group discussions. A five foot round table seats eight people comfortably. A six foot round table seats 10 people comfortably.
Appropriate for large sessions and short lectures that do not require extensive note-taking. This is a convenient setup to use before breaking into discussion or role-playing groups because chairs can be moved.
Schoolroom or Classroom
The most desirable setup for medium to large-size lectures.Requires a relatively large room. Tables provide attendees with space for spreading out materials and taking notes.
Reception or Cocktail
Stand-up social function where beverages and light foods are served. Foods may be presented on small buffet tables or passed by servers. May precede a meal function.
Generally used for meals and sessions involving small group discussions. A five foot round table seats eight people comfortably. A six foot round table seats 10 people comfortably
- Our Shimal Hall offers natural light and views of the Quba Mountains.
- Offering 1,320 square meters of space, our Shimal meeting room is ideal for grandiose parties.
- We boast 2 additional deluxe Baku conference rooms for intimate, yet equally productive, meetings.
- With dedicated event planners and custom catering, we are the top meeting space Quba has to offer.
- We’re conveniently located in middle of Quba.